Reporting to the Senior Operations Engineer, the appointee will perform the following responsibilities:
- To lead a team of junior engineers and technicians to provide logistic support to the Section which is responsible for providing emergency services to our customers and carrying out cable / equipment fault repairs
- To prepare capital and revenue budgets of the Section and control the expenditures
- To prepare specifications and arrange procurement of tools / equipment for cable fault location, cable / equipment testing and re-provision of electricity supply
- To review business processes and make recommendations for improvements in environmental, quality, health and safety aspects
- To analyse the results of high voltage cable condition diagnostic tests as well as power system fault investigations and make recommendations for improvements
- To recommend improvements in specification of apparatus, work methods and procedures to enhance the supply reliability, productivity and customer services
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- A minimum of 8 years’ working experience in supervisory post in power industry and competent in writing technical specifications and reports
- Corporate Member of HKIE or equivalent
- Familiar with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO55001 and OHSAS 18001 requirements
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possession of a valid driving license for Class 1 vehicle
Working Location: North Point
Candidates with less relevant experience/qualification will be considered for the post of Engineer II.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume with details of qualification, experience, present and expected salaries and contact number to the Human Resources Services Manager, The Hongkong Electric Co., Ltd. at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13 December 2016 and quote the reference number in your application. Please also visit our website to know more about our company http://www.hkelectric.com.
Important: To facilitate our easy tracking please use a unique file name for all attachments and your email subject box in this format: TND-OP-EI-OPL-CP-Last Name First Name Other Names (if applicable)
Applicants not invited for interview within two months from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All unsuccessful applications will be kept for six months after the date of this advertisement.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strictest confidence and used only for recruitment-related purposes in accordance with the laws and ordinance of the HKSAR.
|Work exp||8 Years|
|Job function||Engineering (Electrical / Electronic Engineering)
|Employment type||Full Time|