Reporting to the Senior Operations Engineer, the appointee will perform the following responsibilities:
- To handle power system alarms and emergency service calls, repair faulty equipment efficiently, restore supply network security promptly and safely and carry out tests on high voltage apparatus in distribution system
- To supervise contractors to carry out trenching work, fitting work and transportation work and monitor their performance to ensure compliance with legal and contractual requirements
- To supervise junior engineers and technicians in daily operations
- To review business processes and make recommendations for improvements in environmental, quality, health and safety aspects
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Completed a recognized Scheme ‘A’ training or has equivalent working experience in lieu of training
- A minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience in power industry and competent in dealing with fault repairs in power system
- Working outdoors and round-the-clock shift duty
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good command of English and Chinese Languages, both spoken and written
- Possession of a valid class 1 & 2 driving license
Working Location: North Point
Candidates with less relevant experience/qualifications will be considered for the post of Engineer III.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume with details of qualification, experience, present and expected salaries and contact number to the Human Resources Services Manager, The Hongkong Electric Co., Ltd. at email@example.com on or before 13 December 2016 and quote the reference number in your application. Please also visit our website to know more about our company http://www.hkelectric.com.
Important: To facilitate our easy tracking please use a unique file name for all attachments and your email subject box in this format: TND-OP-EII-CP-Last Name First Name Other Names (if applicable)
Applicants not invited for interview within two months from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All unsuccessful applications will be kept for six months after the date of this advertisement.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strictest confidence and used only for recruitment-related purposes in accordance with the laws and ordinance of the HKSAR.
|Work exp||6 Years|
|Job function||Engineering (Electrical / Electronic Engineering)
|Employment type||Full Time|