Reporting to Engineer I (Civil & Architectural), the appointee will perform the following responsibilities:
- To participate in the conceptual and detailed design, budgeting and implementation of projects
- To prepare tender and tender evaluation
- To monitor site work schedule, perform safety management, and cost and quality control throughout various project execution stages from design, audit, construction, testing and commissioning to completion of works
- To liaise with internal parties, contractors and external parties including government authorities and public stakeholders on project matters
- To perform Technical Competent Person site supervision for civil/structural/geotechnical works
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or related disciplines
- A minimum 3 years’ work experience since graduation
- Good knowledge of civil and structural engineering design and contract administration in multi-engineering disciplinary projects
- Familiar with relevant local and international regulations, procedures, standards and codes of practice
- Solid experience in computer applications including MS Office and engineering software such as Microsoft Project, SAP2000, SAFE, STAADPRO, SPACE GASS, FREW, SLOPE/W
- Good command of English and Chinese languages, both spoken and written (Mandarin an advantage)
Working Location : Admiralty
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume with details of qualification, experience, present and expected salaries, and contact number to the Human Resources Services Manager, The Hongkong Electric Co., Ltd. at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5 December 2016 and quote the reference number in your application. Please also visit our website to know more about our Companyhttp://www.hkelectric.com.
Important: To facilitate our easy tracking, please use a unique file name for all attachments and your email subject box in this format: PD-CNA-EIII-CP-Last Name First Name Other Names (if applicable)
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All unsuccessful applications will be kept for six months after the date of this advertisement.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strictest confidence and used only for recruitment-related purposes in accordance with the laws and ordinance of the HKSAR.
|Work exp||3 Years|
|Job function||Engineering (Engineering Project Management)
|Employment type||Full Time|