Passionate about network, mobile and tele-communication?
Excited to connecting people together through pioneering technologies?
Dedicated to expanding your full potential in the ever-changing and rapidly-growing market?
CMHK is definitely the right wonderland for you.
Being the biggest and one of the most potential telecom operators in Hong Kong, our vision is to build CMHK as a digital service leader in Hong Kong market. Together with our people, CMHK strives to offer superior service experience and to become the preferable digital partner for customers. We are preserving an open environment, cultivating enduring passion towards work, encouraging agilely reaction and building strong team collaboration. At CMHK, we commit to maximizing people’s potential and paving the way toward success for every striver.
We are confident to help you perform at your best and achieve your full potential at every possible angle. Grow stronger, perform better and succeed further with CMHK.
Engineer, Radio Network (Network Optimization) [Ref No: MP/RND/E/CP]
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Paid overtime, Performance bonus|
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Engineering > Telecommunication / Wireless / Radio
Information Technology > Telecommunication
- Perform mobile device testing based on defined test cases
- Analysis of drive test result
- Perform GSM and LTE radio network parameters tuning activities
- Bachelor degree in Electronic/ Telecom or equivalent
- 3 year's working experience in Telecom industry is preferred
- Good computer knowledge in MS Work, Excel and Access
- Good database knowledge or programming skill is an advantage
- Good communication skills and fluent in English & Cantonese
Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary by quoting the reference number email to email@example.com.
All personal data provided will be used for consideration of your job application only.