Passionate about network, mobile and tele-communication?
Excited to connecting people together through pioneering technologies?
Dedicated to expanding your full potential in the ever-changing and rapidly-growing market?
CMHK is definitely the right wonderland for you.
Being the biggest and one of the most potential telecom operators in Hong Kong, our vision is to build CMHK as a digital service leader in Hong Kong market. Together with our people, CMHK strives to offer superior service experience and to become the preferable digital partner for customers. We are preserving an open environment, cultivating enduring passion towards work, encouraging agilely reaction and building strong team collaboration. At CMHK, we commit to maximizing people’s potential and paving the way toward success for every striver.
We are confident to help you perform at your best and achieve your full potential at every possible angle. Grow stronger, perform better and succeed further with CMHK.
Engineer, Radio Network (Network Performance) [Ref No: FX/RN/E/CP]
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, 13-month pay, Medical plan, Paid overtime, Performance bonus|
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Telecommunication
- Carry out the analysis of radio network complaints;
- Perform on-line and off-line network statistics analysis;
- Reports preparation;
- Assist Group leader to perform root cause analysis of RR case;
- Assist to develop tools for complaints statistics.
- Bachelor degree in Electronic / Telecom / Communication or equivalent
- At least 3 years working experience in Telecom industry
- Good analytic skill and knowledge of using tools in troubleshooting process
- Good computer knowledge in MS Work, Excel and Access
- Have knowledge in writing Excel Macro and Access basic, including SQL language.
Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary by quoting the reference number and email to email@example.com or fax to 2421-6334.
All personal data provided will be used for consideration of your job application only