Yau Lee Holdings Limited (The Group)is publicly listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong and has expanded steadily into Macau, Mainland China and Singapore. Its major businesses include building construction, fitting out, maintenance, renovation, plumbing and drainage works, electrical and mechanical works, curtain wall and metal works, architectural and engineering consultancy services, building materials trading, precast products manufacturing and trading, property development, property investment, IT solution and services, etc.
One of its main subsidiaries, REC Engineering Company Limited, formerly known as Ryoden Engineering Co. Ltd.(菱電工程有限公司), is one of Hong Kong’s largest engineering companies. REC engages in every aspect of electrical and mechanical engineering services, including electrical installation, air-conditioning, fire prevention and fighting, plumbing and drainage, environmental engineering, building automation systems, and engineering maintenance services.
The Group employs more than three thousands of staff in Hong Kong and abroad. To cope with our increasing business activities and new initiatives, REC Engineering Company Limited is inviting high caliber candidates to join our team.
Engineer (Ref.: E/16/153)
|Work exp||5 Years To 8 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Location||Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Dental plan, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Transportation allowance|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical Services / Others|
Construction / Property > Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
- Preparation of tender, job budget;
- Perform project planning and site supervision;
- Coordinate with clients, main contractors, consultants and sub-contractors;
- Carry out site measurement and VO assessment;
- Preparatin of drawings and equipment preparation and submission
- Degree or above in Fire Services/ Mechanical/ Building Services Engineering;
- At least 5 years relevant experience in Air-conditioning System/ Fire Serives System;
- Proficient in using MS Applications and AutoCAD etc.;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proactive and positive attitude
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates
Please apply, in strict confidence, with full resume stating the reference code and your current and expected salary and e-mail to email@example.com (Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only.)