Yau Lee Holdings Limited (The Group) is publicly listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong and has expanded steadily into Macau, Mainland China and Singapore. Its major businesses include building construction, fitting out, maintenance, renovation, plumbing and drainage works, electrical and mechanical works, curtain wall and metal works, architectural and engineering consultancy services, building materials trading, precast products manufacturing and trading, property development, property investment, IT solution and services, etc.
One of its main subsidiaries, REC Engineering Company Limited, formerly known as Ryoden Engineering Co. Ltd.(菱電工程有限公司), is one of Hong Kong’s largest engineering companies. REC engages in every aspect of electrical and mechanical engineering services, including electrical installation, air-conditioning, fire prevention and fighting, plumbing and drainage, environmental engineering, building automation systems, and engineering maintenance services.
The Group employs more than three thousands of staff in Hong Kong and abroad. To cope with our increasing business activities and new initiatives, REC Engineering Company Limited is inviting high caliber candidates to join our team.
Engineering Assistant (Lamma Island) (Ref.: E/16/160)
|Work exp||2 Years To 10 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Location||New Territories, Lamma Island|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical Services / Others|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Assist Engineer to carry out routine duties in Lamma Power Station, such as site co-ordination & supervision, inspection of works, testing, reporting and filing etc.
- Certificate or above in Electrical/ Building Services Engineering;
- Experience in Power Plant/ Transmission System/ Public Utilities will be an advantage;
- Holder of REW Grade A is required;
- At least 2 years or above experience;
- Proficient in using MS Applications;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Transport between Lamma Island and Central/ Tsim Sha Tsui/ Ap Lei Chau will be provided
Applicant with lesser qualification but with extensive experience on electrical work will also be considered
Please apply, in strict confidence, with full resume stating the reference code and your current and expected salary and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only.)