Jacobs Engineering Group Inc ( www.jacobs.com), a FORTUNE 500 company, is one of the world’s largest and diverse providers of professional technical services with revenues over US$12 billion. It offers full-spectrum support to industrial, commercial; private and government clients across multiple markets. Jacobs has over 70,000 employees worldwide and our global network includes more than 200 offices in over 25 countries, including Asia, North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, India and Australia.
Jacobs China Limited is a subsidiary company of Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. It provides consultancy services for feasibility studies, investigation, design, contract administration and site supervision of all areas of structural, civil, geotechnical, environmental, transportation and maritime engineering works. We also provide services in building surveying and structural maintenance, material science, forensic engineering and project management.
Engineering Laboratory Assistant
|Work exp||No work experience|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical Services / Others|
Engineering > Others
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
- Carry out simple sample preparation, prepare and assemble simple testing equipment
- Perform simple tests as directed by his/her supervisor, including recording of test data on worksheets
- Tidy up working area and clean equipment, remove and dispose of samples and debris after testing
Required Qualifications and Expereince
- Form 3 (subjects studied should include Chinese Language and English Language), or equivalent
- Able to read and write Chinese and simple English
- At least one year’s relevant working experience in laboratory or construction works
Attractive remuneration packages will be offered to the right candidates. Please apply with your full resume, present and expected salary, availability and contact telephone number by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks. Other applications will be kept in confidence for 1 year.