ENGINEERING MANAGER/TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER/medical device/electronic product/manufacturing
|Work exp||5 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Location||Hong Kong, Shenzhen (深圳), China|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Alternate saturday, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Electronics / Electrical|
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
Manufacturing > Product Development / Product Management
Medical Services > Others
Manufacturer of medical device with office in Hong Kong and factory in Dongguan China mainly for North America and European markets - is looking for an ENGINEERING MANAGER – with details as follows :
- Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or related disciplines
- 5 to 8 years experience in OEM, ODM electronic product development, and production engineering; of which preferably minimum 2 years in managerial level
- Exposure to a PRC manufacturing environment
- Familiar with the market trend of medical devices.
- Knowledge in quality system, i.e. ISO 9001-2008 or ISO13485
- Business level in both spoken and written English and Chinese, able to communicate in Mandarin
- Good analytical, leadership and presentation skills
- Report to the Factory Director
- Lead Engineering Team in Dongguan factory
- Responsible for new product development from conceptual stage to final production stage and work closely with marketing department in order to fulfill customers’ specification and requirement.
- To lead the technical aspects of engineering team to achieve the ends.
- To plan and guide the engineering team effectively and integrate with our goals and objective, especially in new product launch and production workflow improvement.
- Lead, coach and train Engineering Team members
- Station Dongguan factory
- Candidates with more solid experience in medical device will be considered for the post of Senior Engineering Manager
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.