The mission of the Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) is to promote productivity excellence for industry to enhance competitiveness and sustainability through a bundle of strategies including collaboration with stakeholders, focus on areas of excellence and scaling up productivity enhancement platforms.
Engineering Officer - Automotive Parts & Accessory Systems R&D Centre (Ref: APAS229/CP/281116)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Industry||Business Services / Consulting Services|
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Engineering > Mechanical Engineering
Science / Lab / Research > Research & Development (R&D)
- Perform 3D CAD mechanical engineering designs for automotive parts, accessory components, end-products, equipment kiosks and vehicle body
- Conduct stiffness and strength distribution analysis, thermal analysis of mechanical structure designs via computer aid design tools
- Monitor and work with machined parts manufacturers/suppliers in fine-tuning the mechanical designs of R&D project prototypes to fulfill the 3D precision manufacturing requirements
- Support R&D prototypes finishing workmanship, including cable wiring, metal cutting, drilling, polishing, etc.
- Provide technical support and field tests of product prototypes in R&D project implementation
- Degree from disciplines such as Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with 2 years or more relevant experience
- Proficient in 3D mechanical and moulding designs of automotive component parts
- Solid work experience in designing equipment kiosks, 18650 sized battery modules, electric vehicle battery pack, and vehicle body
- Familiar with 3D CAD software tools like Solidworks, AutoCAD, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and customer-oriented attitude
- Mature, self-motivated, and analytical skills to solve technical problems
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua