" Your Requirements, Our Actions ! "
Since 1998, we have been engaged in placing Managerial and Functional positions for local and multinational companies in ICT, Finance, Logistics, Manufacturing and Trading industries.
M I S S I O N
Professionally match the requirements and aspirations of our clients and candidates to their mutual benefits and satisfaction through our unwavering service.
* * * * * *
For enquiries, please call +852 2375-1000 or send email to email@example.com
Engineering / QA Coordinator [ NQA-ml-SC1129 ]
|Work exp||Less than 1 year To 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, MPF, Paid overtime, Discretionary bonus|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Electronics / Electrical|
Manufacturing > Quality Assurance / Control
Science / Lab / Research > Chemistry
Quality Control / Quality Assurance > ISO, International Organization of Standardization
- Stable Japanese Company
- 5-day Work
- Near MTR
- Good Work Environment
Our client, a Japanese manufacturer and trading company, is sincerely looking for a high calibre to assist the engineering in ensuring their parts produced in compliance with safety and performance requirements.
Job Responsibilities :
- Report to the Senior Engineer;
- Answer customers' requests and correspondence regarding Product Quality & Safety Assurance;
- Assist in reviewing and following up the Lab Testing arrangement to ensure the parts are in compliance with relative safety and performance requirement;
- Assist engineers in creating and updating engineering documents;
- Compile RoHS, WEEE, REACH and related reports.
Job Requirements :
- About 1-5 years of coordination experience preferably in QA/QC, Laboratory or Compliance industry;
- Experience in handling QA/QC reports;
- Familarity with safety standards and directives is most preferred;
- Modest, team-playing and supportive;
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese ( Cantonese & Putonghua ).
- Fresh graduates from Chemistry, Engineering or Quality Management studies may also be considered.