KML Engineering Limited is an innovative technology & engineering company with a track record in the industry for over 30 years. We are acclaimed in providing project engineering, implementation & maintenance services to Railway and other Infrastructure Operators both local and overseas. We specialize on Signaling, Revenue collection, Traffic control, Automation, Data & communication network and Electrical systems. To learn more about KML, visit our website www.kml.com.hk.
To cope with our continuous growth, we invite high caliber individuals to fill the following positions:
Engineers / Associate Engineers – Electronic
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Insurance plan, MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical Services / Others|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
The incumbent will perform a full spectrum of technical and engineering works over the entire life cycle of intelligent systems or products. It includes detailed system block and board level design, sourcing of parts, processes and services, prototyping of equipment and modules, prepare design calculation, system or product configuration, BOM & FMEA, draft technical and production documents, coordinate with multi-disciplinary team members, representatives from clients and other stakeholders, provide technical supports to the trail end of the product or system life cycle.
- Degree in Electronic or mechatronic Engineering or equivalent
- Over 3 years’ experience in circuit design and micro-controller firmware or mechatronic device development;
- Strong PC skills, proficient in widely-used soft-tools available to the industry, Solidworks, AutoCAD and MsProject, etc.
- Know how to deal with vendors on meeting quality and delivery targets.
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- Good problem solving skill, Self-motivated and a good team player
- Able to work under pressure and willing to work at irregular working hours
- Occasional travel is required
- Less experienced may be appointed Associate Engineer