Will you outgrow the job?
or will you have opportunity to grow?
Work with top quality professionals. Operate in a collaborative environment. Face challenges that tap your intellect. Develop innovative new client solutions. Continue to build your expertise.
At Deloitte, you can go as far as your ambition will take you.
We're looking for a high calibre professional to take up the following opportunity.
English Editor – Markets and Global Networks (BJ/HK/SHA)
- Native English Speaker, Excellent English writing skills, and Verbal skills in Cantonese
- Bachelor degree in English Language, Journalism or related discipline
- A minimum of 3-5 years' relevant experience in editing in a business setting, preferably with a multinational company
- Working experience as editor in financial institutions or on financial services industry business documents is preferable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office
- Attentive to detail
- Independent, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines with minimal supervision
Please submit an online application via our careers site ( https://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-CN/details/j/CN125256 )
Audit. Tax. Consulting. Financial Advisory.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which can be found at the above website.