Globalart Hong Kong
Globalart is an international art training academy with more than 600 art centres in 16 countries. Established in 1999, Globalart has committed to inculcate “Learning Discipline” and to foster “Creative Thinking” in art education throughout the world. Through Globalart Creativity Programmes include visual art, acrylic painting, cartoon & comic, handicraft, clay, glass painting and cultural programmes, which are specially designed for 3 to 18-year-old students to develop intellectual, artistic and creative abilities. All learners learn, grow and develop creativity in a conducive and inspiring learning environment, and our professionally trained instructors are ready to inspire learners to become creative thinkers!
We now invite passionate calibers to join Globalart centres in different districts. A series of on-job training, incentive scheme and promotion scheme will be provided.
“To be successful, desire shows the path, ideas & creativity pave the way & hard work will eventually build that bridge to success.” Mr. Mahair Goh – Founder of Globalart
Imagination! Creativity! Innovation!
English Instructors (Full / Part-time)
- Degree in English or related disciplines
- Passionate about education as career development
- Fluent English and presentable
- Caring, passionate, responsible and creative
- Able to teach grammar and writing an advantage
- Need to work at weekends
- Art background is an advantage
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
- More experience for Senior Position