The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for educational opportunities and cultural relations. We create international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and build trust between them worldwide. In Hong Kong we work with professionals and policy makers and thousands of young people every year by teaching English, sharing the Arts and delivering education and society programmes.
English Services Advisor
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
|Salary (HKD)||Min. $18,000|
We are recruiting an English Services Advisor to support our Teaching Centre operation. The Advisor will provide top quality services and support to students during the course of their studies with British Council which contributes to challenging business targets. If you are a self-starter, take pride in delivering first class services to customers, and do not mind working a 5-day week on shifts, this is a job for you!
You should have:
- excellent customer care and listening skills
- excellent communication skills in spoken English and Chinese
- at least 1 year of sales experience preferably in the services industry
- 2 years of customer service experience
- sales technique and problem solving skills
- IT skills and experience in data analysis
- other competencies on the role profile
Remuneration package for the position includes a basic salary plus a monthly commission, 20 days of annual leave per year and medical benefits.