Teach In Asia (TIA) is a consultant specialising in global education recruitment. Our team is comprised of compassionate, honest, fun-loving professionals who have lived and worked internationally. We provide enthusiastic university graduates with the opportunity to teach in schools and learning centres in Asia, gain enriching work and life experience and valuable transferable skills and be fully immersed in the daily reality of Asia. We treat candidates with honesty and honour, providing them with counselling, resources and ongoing support before and during their teach-and-travel adventure. We provide a very personal service to our teachers and our clients are leading international institutions.
Beyond providing you the opportunity to Teach in Asia, gain enriching work and life experience and be fully immersed in the daily reality of Asia, our mission is to provide you full support on every step of your teach-and-travel adventure and make your overall experience as satisfying and stress-free as possible. We know that one of the most important qualities candidates look for is trust in their recruiter - having previously moved abroad to teach, we know. We keep in regular contact with our placed teachers and regularly visit our client schools.
To learn more about us, visit: www.teach-in-asia.com and follow us at: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA for the latst job postings.
English Teacher, Fluent in English and Cantonese, Aberdeen
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, General holidays, MPF, Statutory holidays|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Tutor / Teaching Assistant
Education / Training > Teacher - Primary / Secondary
Education / Training > Teacher - Early Child
Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
This is a full-time English Teacher role at an English learning Centre in Aberdeen, on Hong Kong Island. The teacher must be fluent in both English and Cantonese and be planning to stay in Hong Kong long-term.
- Teach young learners in a small class setting.
- Be creative, passionate and keen to see your students thrive.
- Syllabus is provided, but you will need to create and adhere to lesson plans.
- Closely follow each child’s development and produce reports for parents.
- Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- 5-day work week.
- Full-training and a certification provided.
- Can legally work in Hong Kong (no visa sponsorship).
- Native-level English.
- Possess any university degree or a TEFL (or similar) certificate.
- Experience in dealing with or teaching young learners beneficial.
- Creative, fun, energetic and reliable
Click Apply Now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org