Teach In Asia (TIA) is a consultant specialising in global education recruitment. Our team is comprised of compassionate, honest, fun-loving professionals who have lived and worked internationally. We provide enthusiastic university graduates with the opportunity to teach in schools and learning centres in Asia, gain enriching work and life experience and valuable transferable skills and be fully immersed in the daily reality of Asia. We treat candidates with honesty and honour, providing them with counselling, resources and ongoing support before and during their teach-and-travel adventure. We provide a very personal service to our teachers and our clients are leading international institutions.
Beyond providing you the opportunity to Teach in Asia, gain enriching work and life experience and be fully immersed in the daily reality of Asia, our mission is to provide you full support on every step of your teach-and-travel adventure and make your overall experience as satisfying and stress-free as possible. We know that one of the most important qualities candidates look for is trust in their recruiter - having previously moved abroad to teach, we know. We keep in regular contact with our placed teachers and regularly visit our client schools.
To learn more about us, visit: www.teach-in-asia.com and follow us at: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA for the latst job postings.
English teacher for leading Causeway Bay ESL Centre. YL focus.
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, General holidays, MPF, Statutory holidays|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Teacher - Early Child
Education / Training > Teacher - Primary / Secondary
Education / Training > Training & Development
Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
This is a full-time Native English Teacher role at one of Hong Kong's leading premium English learning centres. Teach English with small classes of young learners at the Causeway Bay campus with generous remuneration and plenty of support.
- Teach young learners in a small class setting.
- Syllabus and lesson plans are provided - just tweak to suit your style.
- Opportunity to teach and use provided materials in a creative and exciting way.
- Conduct and report on student development and progress.
- Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Assistance in finding housing.
- Work Visa sponsorship provided.
- 5-day work week.
- Training provided.
- Benefits negotiable.
- Native English Teacher.
- Possess any university degree.
- Possess a TEFL (or similar) certificate.
- At least 1 year teaching experience.
- Creative, fun, energetic and reliable
- Available to work on Saturdays
Click Apply Now or send your CV to