Teach In Asia (TIA) is a consultant specialising in global education recruitment. Our team is comprised of compassionate, honest, fun-loving professionals who have lived and worked internationally. We provide enthusiastic university graduates with the opportunity to teach in schools and learning centres in Asia, gain enriching work and life experience and valuable transferable skills and be fully immersed in the daily reality of Asia. We treat candidates with honesty and honour, providing them with counselling, resources and ongoing support before and during their teach-and-travel adventure. We provide a very personal service to our teachers and our clients are leading international institutions.
Beyond providing you the opportunity to Teach in Asia, gain enriching work and life experience and be fully immersed in the daily reality of Asia, our mission is to provide you full support on every step of your teach-and-travel adventure and make your overall experience as satisfying and stress-free as possible. We know that one of the most important qualities candidates look for is trust in their recruiter - having previously moved abroad to teach, we know. We keep in regular contact with our placed teachers and regularly visit our client schools.
To learn more about us, visit: www.teach-in-asia.com and follow us at: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA for the latst job postings.
English Teacher, Ma Wan (Park Island) Learning Centre. Excellent benefits.
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, MPF, Transportation allowance|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Teacher - Early Child
Education / Training > Teacher - Primary / Secondary
Education / Training > Training & Development
Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
This is a full-time Native English Teacher role for a top English teacher at a quality learning centre on Ma Wan island - just a 20 minute ferry from Central HK. The successful applicant will be a self-driven, passionate, qualified teacher and will receive a relativaly high salary and benefits.
- Teach a diverse variety of classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing and grammar.
- Plan and implement lessons, crafts and activities.
- Organize and prepare necessary class materials.
- Develop course curriculum
- Full Visa Sponsorship.
- Excellent Salary and pay rise.
- Bonus on completion of contract.
- Appraisals and career assistance.
- Social network connections prior and post arrival in Hong Kong
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Free accommodation for two weeks post arrival.
- Native-level English speaker.
- A University Degree in any field.
- A TESOL, CELTA or TEFL.
- A valid passport.
- A clear criminal record, both domestically and abroad.
- Patient, creative, enthusiastic, and MUST enjoy working with kids.
Click Apply Now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org