PeopleSearch has been voted “Top 10 HR Vendor of the Year” by readers of Human Resources magazine since 2007.
Our clients are market leaders with aggressive growth plans. If you are looking for a challenging career that will bring you to new levels of success, we would be delighted to meet you and understand your career goals better.
Enterprise Architecture, Assistant Director / Senior Manager
Our client a sizable company with offices globally who is looking for Enterprise Architectureto join their team. They are offering an exciting opportunity with attractive salary package.
- Top Tiered MNC
- Excellent salary package and benefits
- Perfect development opportunity and career growth
· Design and build an enterprise architecture to align the growing business strategy and needs
· Work with business and IT team to deliver enterprise solution that meet with business needs
· Lead and identify relevant tech, IT practices, standards in improving architecture
· Prepare mid/long term architecture roadmap with other business units.
· Develop architecture design that support agile development methodology and cloud deployment.
· Set up and establish enterprise architecture related methodologies, standards and governance model.
· Manage vendors for outsourced projects relating to architecture.
· A minimum of 8 years in IT, with at least 5 years in enterprise architecture role.
· Able to work with executive level management.
· Comprehensive knowledge of technology and Enterprise IT solution
· Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Interested Applicants please send your resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary. If you prefer a conversational talk, please contact Ivan on 63771890.
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.812 / (852) 6377-1890
Email: ivanlui @pplesearch.com
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: **www.pplesearch.com