ENTERPRISE SALES CONSULTANT/SALES MANAGER B2B/IT software service/SaaS
|Work exp||3 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Information Technology > Sales - Pre / Post
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
Award winning Start up company offering shipment tracking through SaaS (software as a service) model providing shipment tracking service for e-commerce retailers by supporting over 300 shipping services companies including UPS, FEDEX and DHL etc – intergrating with major e-commerce platforms like eBay, Magento, Bigcommerce etc – so that online retailers are able to display delivery tracking details and related information on their websites - is looking for a ENTERPRISE SALES CONSULTANT, SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT – with details as follows :
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent field related experience
- 3 to 5 years of quota carrying SaaS sales and account management experience
- Experience selling to multiple personas at VP and C-levels
- Consistent earnings over-achievement in past Account Executive roles
- Experience closing deal sizes of US$100-500K is highly prefer
- Experience with both inside and outside sales via phone, WebEx, and presentations
- Experience with full life cycle sales including lead generation, lead qualification, outreach, through to deal closing
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Enterprise Sales Consultant will take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, create and execute account strategies, and close enterprise-level deals.
- The ideal candidate will possess the intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of our offerings, as well as the strategic thinking to drive a complex sales process.
- Manage complex cross-functional relationships and present to VP and C-level staff including operations, marketing, e-commerce, and supply chain
- Establish and develop a strategy for selling directly to targeted key accounts and new prospects
- Negotiate contracts, working with senior management and corporate counsel, providing all follow up to deliver signed contracts
- Cultivate lasting business relationships with customers through consultative sales tactics and effective account management practices
- Identify and close new opportunities for growth including upsells, cross sells, service opportunities, and referrals
- Generate leads, engage in conversations, conduct sales via phone, WebEx, and in person meetings
- Conduct web-based demos and develop materials necessary to accelerate customer acquisition
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com while creating satisfied and reference-able customers
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of SALES CONSULTING MANAGER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.