WSP and Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. Together we provide services to transform the built environment and restore the natural environment, and our expertise ranges from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transport networks, and from developing the energy sources of the future to enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. We have approximately 32,000 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, and various environmental experts. We are based in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide. www.wspgroup.com;www.pbworld.com
Hong Kong office is now looking for high calibre candidates to fill the following position.
Environmental and Regulatory Compliance Analyst in Electronic and High Technology Industries
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Science / Lab / Research > Chemistry
Science / Lab / Research > Environmental Science / Waste Management
Science / Lab / Research > Laboratory
As part of WSP l Parsons Brinckerhoff ’s extensive work in the electronics and high technology sector, WSP l Parsons Brinckerhoff is currently seeking Environmental and Regulatory Compliance (ERC) Analyst for our Hong Kong office that have prior working experience in the electronics manufacturing sector and with product-related requirements.
The role of the ERC Analyst would evaluate, validate and manage supplier-provided product technical information. To be successful, familiarity with chemistry, part and material composition, lab analysis techniques, and relevant global standards and regulations will all be required.
As our business grows, outstanding results in this role would be expected to lead to rapid advancement to Manager.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Review, validate and process supplier-provided chemical content information including lab reports for electronics parts according to defined protocols
- Audit laboratory reports and report findings to client
- Provide support to supply chain on data declaration in producing the required compliance data
- Prepare various kind of reports to customers based on supplier-provided chemical content information
- Future job responsibilities may also include: defining and delivering business processes to collect and manage other environmental, carbon, and sustainability-related supplier data.
We look for people who possess the following attributes:
- Good communication, good team player, and interpersonal skills
- Self-organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, meticulous and with strong sense of responsibility for quality and able to work independently under pressure
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and fluent Mandarin is required.
- Proficiency in PC applications, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese Word Processing
- Have a good understanding of electronics parts and materials chemical composition, manufacturing processes, experience withengineering and quality management documentation, document processes
- Have a good understanding of and software tools
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Chemistry, Engineering, or Materials Science preferred.
- Familiarity with global product-related environmental requirements and standards, documentation standards, industry standards, laboratory testing methodologies and standards.
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience.
You are invited to present your application via our job application system. Please visit our Parsons Brinckerhoff web site at www.pbworld.com. Click on “PEOPLE+CAREERS”, “EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES”, “SEARCH EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES”, “ASIA” and enter the JobID# 30595 and then your resume in text format stating your current and expected basic monthly salary.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their application filed for future reference.