A premier global consultancy, Ramboll Environ is trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues. We have earned a reputation for technical and scientific excellence, innovation and client service. We have 2100 professionals working across 128 offices in 26 countries. Our global staff represents a wide variety of engineering, scientific, public health and regulatory affairs disciplines. Ramboll Environ offers excellent benefits, competitive compensation and significant opportunities for professional growth.
We are seeking high calibre candidates to fill the following vacancies. The successful candidates should have a strong technical background; excellent project management skills; sound and relevant working experiences; capability to support and develop clients and team spirit.
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Business Services / Consulting Services|
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Engineering > Mechanical Engineering
Science / Lab / Research > Environmental Science / Waste Management
- Degree holder in science or engineering related subject with specialism in environmental consultancy, green building or energy.
- A BEAM Pro registered with the Hong Kong Green Building Council is preferable;
- Knowledge and experience of LEED/BEAM assessments, energy audits and carbon audits;
- Computer modelling experience in green buildings design and assessment is preferred;
- Good command of English and Chinese, and have the ability to work independently and effectively with good analytical and communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Good skills in Microsoft Office and relevant technical software.
An applicant with less experience could be appointed as Assistant Consultant.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working in the Environmental Assessment Team or Green Building Team, will be responsible for assisting with undertaking and coordinating LEED, BEAM Plus and China 3-Star Rating assessment.
- Communication and coordination with internal teams and clients.
- Conduct product and technology research related to sustainability.
- Conduct research supporting green building standards as applicable to projects.