We are a listed group with diversified interests in construction, property development and estate management etc. In order to cope with our need for business growth, we are looking for qualified candidates for the following position:
Environmental Officer - Building / Civil
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
Science / Lab / Research > Environmental Science / Waste Management
- Responsible for implementing the Company’s policy in environmental management and driving the execution of environmental initiatives on site.
- Degree or above in Environmental Engineering or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant site experience in environmental management for construction projects.
- Well-versed in local environmental regulations.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
We offer attractive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send resume with day time contact number, expected salary and quoting Ref. No. to the Human Resources Manager, 29/F., China Overseas Building, 139 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or e-mail or fax to 2528 2840.
Interested parties are invited to visit our website (www.cohl.com) for more information about us.
Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the China Overseas Group and its related companies over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.
Serving The Community 。 Prospering Hong Kong