About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Equity Research Analyst, Asset Management, 1347
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Banking / Finance > Derivatives / Equities
Banking / Finance > Research / Analysis
Banking / Finance > Others
Hong Kong Based * Permanent *Attractive Remuneration Package Plus Company Benefits
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading Asset Management Corporations in China and Hong Kong. Owing to expansion of business, they are seeking high caliber professionals to join their Research Team.
- Identify leading business trend and potential investment opportunities
- Construct financial models and valuations
- Participate in the development of investment strategies
- Maintain industry / financial data files up-to-date
- Conduct company analysis and prepare research reports on specific sector(s)
- Prepare promotional materials
- Provide investment advisory services to clients by organizing investment seminars
- Bachelor degree holder in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines with professional qualifications
- 5 years’ experience in equity research analysis
- Holder of SFC license Type 1 / 2
- Knowledge of economics and stock markets
- Strong in building financial model on listed companies
- Able to access business and equity valuations across a full spectrum of industries
- Familiar with key external databases, e.g. Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters etc.
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Able to complete working assignments independently and efficiently
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua and Cantonese.
What’s On Offer
Excellent remuneration package will be offered.