Parkway Pantai Limited (PPL), in partnership with NWS Holdings Limited, and with Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine of The University of Hong Kong as the exclusive clinical partner, will build a new 500-bed private hospital at Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong. Led by a team of premier medical and healthcare professionals and supported by state-of-the-art clinical equipment, the hospital will provide a full range of quality clinical services with more than 35 specialties and subspecialties.
As one of the preferred employers in the healthcare industry, we offer exciting job opportunities in a positive environment that puts people first.
|Work exp||Minimum 7 Years|
|Location||Wong Chuk Hang|
|Industry||Medical services / Pharmaceutical|
Construction / Property > Operations / Facility / Property Management
Construction / Property > Residential / Commercial Leasing
Reporting to the GM, Operations, you are mainly responsible for all aspects of Estate Management matters.
Other Major Duties:
- Manage the daily operations of car park, facilities and security management services
- Establish and implement safety and security policies and procedures to ensure company interests are safely guarded against all potential threats
- Handle emergency situations, crowd control, event management and security related incidents
- Prospecting for new Tenants and attending to Tenancy related matters
- Degree from a recognized university in Estate Management / Building / Business Administration/or related areas
- 7 years or above solid experience in the related fields and at least 3 years in managerial level
- Strong coordination, interpersonal and people management skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Ability to speak Mandarin is preferred
- Good supervisory skills, problem-solving and decision-making abilities