- Manage property valuation, feasibility studies and surveying projects
- Prepare professional proposals and marketing materials for various types of properties
- Handle technical enquiries from colleagues and clients
- Explore business opportunities on surveying team
- Degree in Surveying / Real Estate with minimum 2 years experience in valuation and general practice surveying
- Member of HKIS / RICS in General Practice Division
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- A good team player with problem solving skills and strong marketing sense
- Able to work independently and self-motivated
- Holder of either Estate Agent or Salesperson license is a definite asset but not a must
Competitive Salary will be offered to the right candidate. For application, please update your resume by clicking "APPLY NOW" or complete the online application form which is available at http://www.midlandici.com.hk/ics/index.jsp?app=recruitment&env= and sent to the corresponding email address together with your full resume, present & expected salary.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applicantions unsuccessful. All personal data supplied will be kept for a reasonable period in accordance with the legal requirements.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to eliminating discrimination in employment. Our vacancy is open to all applicants meeting the basic entry requirement irrespective of their disability, sex, marital status, pregnancy, age, family status, sexual orientation and race.