As one of the leading award winning coffee and food and beverage groups in Hong Kong, we operate over 25 outlets in Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai. Our brands include HABITU, The Coffee Academics, Cafe Greenprint, and Suzuki Cafe.
Over the years, we have built a reputation for quality lifestyle brands and products, offering our customers a quality dining experience. We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our elite team.
To cope with our expansion in Hong Kong, China and Singapore, we would like to invite passionate candidate to join our great team :-
|Work exp||Less than 1 year|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Special / extra leave, Education subsidies, Dental plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Others
- Prepare presentation materials, proposal, quotation and budgetary plans;
- Organize, implement and participate in corporate events;
- Other ad hoc duties assigned
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel & Hospitality Management, Communication or related disciplines;
- At least 1 year relevant working experience in preparing the proposal, planning and coordinating the events;
- Knowledge in graphic design;
- Presentable, detail-oriented and able to handle multi-tasks under tight deadline;
- A proactive team player with excellent interpersonal & communication skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Competitive package offered to the right candidate, include 5-days work, medical & dental plan, education & development allowance, marriage leave and compassionate leave.