We are a renowned manufacturing company with over 5,000 employees around the world, located in Hong Kong, PRC and Switzerland, specializing in high precision metal product business. We are now seeking a highly motivated and positive individual to join our team.
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Others|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Administration > Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Others
Areas of Responsibilities
Essentially assist the Chief Executive in all tasks and functions not limited to business operations, projects and events, meetings with internal and external parties etc
- Conduct study and analysis and provide consultation to the Chief Executive on business, operations and management issues
- Schedule, co-ordinate, prepare agendas, attend meetings and take minutes; handle correspondence and produce reports
- Assist Chief Executive in managing output, workflow and deadlines
- All other responsibilities and job duties as assigned by Chief Executive
MBA or Degree in business-related discipline with legal training.
- At least 10 years work experience including analyst, business and operations managerial roles in MNC manufacturing environment, and have been serving preferably C-Suite Executives
- Good business acumen and conceptual ability, yet with attention to detail in execution
- Must be proactive, able to resolve problems or conflicts
- Must possess a professional, respectful and polite demeanor at all times, be resourceful, responsible and dependable
- Very good command of spoken English, Cantonese and fluent Putonghua
- Ability to work with others and communicate effectively with all levels of staff and outside contacts
- Meticulous, well-organized with excellent people skills
- Must be able to travel with Chief Executive frequently
- Passionate about work and with integrity
Interested parties, please send enquiry email to our Human Resources Department for further information or call (852) 5337-2980.