Environmental Resources Management (ERM) is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. We have more than 160 offices in over 40 countries and territories employing more than 4,500 people who work on projects around the world. ERM is committed to providing a service that is consistent, professional and of the highest quality to create value for our clients. We have worked with many of the Global Fortune 500 companies delivering innovative solutions for business and selected government clients helping them understand and manage the sustainability challenges that the world is increasingly facing.
For over 40 years we have been working with clients around the world and in diverse industry sectors to help them to understand and manage their environmental, health, safety, risk and social impacts. The key sectors we serve include Oil & Gas, Mining, Power, and Manufacturing, Chemical and Pharmaceutical. All face critical sustainability challenges and our clients in these and many other areas rely on our ability to assist them operate more sustainably which has a positive impact on our planet.
ERM has been established in the Asia Pacific region for over 30 years, with office locations in Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, Australia and an ever growing, diverse workforce of over 800 people. Our organization draws upon a wealth of multidisciplinary experience, including fully qualified scientists, engineers, economists and social scientists. ERM’s services are designed to deliver results that enable our clients to maximize earnings, manage risks, comply with regulations and improve their corporate reputation and public perception.
The primary responsibility of the Executive Assistant will be to provide full support to the Regional CEO and a Regional Partner.
The Executive Assistant will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks, and should be able to work independently with little or no supervision. The Executive Assistant will be a highly resourceful team-player, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient. The individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Regional CEO including; managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; copying, reviewing outside mail, scanning and filing documents, screening phone calls and visitors, updating Outlook contacts, maintaining executive files, arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Anticipating the CEO’s needs and proactively bringing together appropriate people and resources to support the executive in addressing these issues.
- Completes critical aspects of deliverables and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Enhances CEO’s and company’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Represents the executives by welcoming visitors, arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the executive office.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites.
- Managing external contacts; proactively understanding who they are, who the primary contacts are, and keeping track of periodic communication needed for primary contacts.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Effectively handle related activities and communications relating to the various management teams in which the CEO participates, with a high degree of professionalism, accuracy and confidentiality.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and superior writing and report presentation skills are essential. Excellent English language skills are essential, at least one additional language is an advantage.
- Polished professional having significant experience (minimum 3 years) supporting a C-level fast paced executive
- High level of professionalism and demonstrated ability to handle confidential information accordingly is crucial in this role
- Demonstrated success where personal results and accountability are evident
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Strong sense of teamwork
- Can operate independently and remotely from a supervisor
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel and other MIS such as WorkDay and Salesforce.