The Swire group is a multi-national, multi-disciplined commercial group, with its principal areas of operations in the Asia Pacific region, and centred on the Greater China area. We pride ourselves on being original and forward-looking, setting standards for operational excellence wherever we do business – qualities that have guided our operations for 200 years.
John Swire & Sons (H.K.) Ltd. is the holding company of the publicly-listed conglomerate, Swire Pacific Ltd. Our Leadership Development Team, which is responsible for attracting, engaging and developing our Group Staff and House Staff who join the company as Management Trainees, invites applications for the following position:
|Work exp||6 Years To 8 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Administration > Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Administration > Secretary
An opportunity has surfaced for an experienced Executive Assistant to join the Leadership Development team of John Swire & Sons. The role provides administrative support to the General Manager - Leadership Development and the broader team.
- Provide general administrative support to General Manager-Leadership Development and the Leadership Development Team.
- Consolidate and compile documents such as presentations and reports.
- Manage scheduling, filing, expenses, arranging business travel/VISAs, consolidating and compiling documents.
- Manage the logistics for training programmes and visiting trainers.
- Organise and co-ordinate events such as conferences and engagement activities.
- Co-ordinate the departmental budget
- A bachelor’s degree or related qualification
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in an Executive Assistant role
- Strong interpersonal skills, planning, organizing and problem solving skills
- Team-player who is positive and self-motivated
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook