The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (FHKI) is a statutory body formed in 1960 to promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong’s industrial and business community. We have member companies from various industrial and service sectors. Our services cover industrial/trade promotion activities, exhibitions and seminars, policy research, Q-Mark schemes, certificates of origin and trade declaration services, intellectual property consultancy and registration.
We are now looking for a talent to take up the following vacancy:
Executive Assistant / Clerk (PRCD/Clerk/S)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||Form 7 or DSE|
|Location||Lai Chi Kok|
|Benefits||5-day week, Education subsidies, General holidays, Gratuity, Medical plan|
|Industry||Charity / NGO / Non-Profit Org|
Government / Social Service > Community Services / Non-profit Organisations
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
- Provide general clerical support (including issuing of debit notes and receipts, maintaining organised and secured filing and back up of information) to the Policy, Research & Communications Division;
- Assist in event organization; and
- Take up other duties as assigned.
The person should be a good team player and
- completed secondary education with Grade E/Level 2 or above in at least five subjects in HKCEE or any combination of results in at least five HKDSE subjects (including level 2 or above in Chinese and English);
- be proficient in MS Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese and English word processing;
- At least two years of relevant experience.
- by mail to the Human Resources Section, Federation of Hong Kong Industries, 31/F Billion Plaza, 8 Cheung Yue Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon;
- by email to email@example.com;
- through our website at www.industryhk.org.
For (1) & (2), please apply with full resume, present, expected salary and date of availability. Please mark "CONFIDENTIAL" and job reference number on the envelope/email subject line.
We are equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes only. Candidates not notified within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.