Hang Seng Management College (HSMC), restructured from the former Hang Seng School of Commerce, was established in 2010 as a non-profit-making private university-level institution with five Schools (Business, Communication, Decision Sciences, Humanities & Social Science, and Translation), about 5,000 full-time students and 185 full-time faculty members. Adopting the unique “Liberal + Professional” education model, HSMC is a residential-type College which puts quality teaching and students’ all-round development as its highest priorities. Aspiring to be a leading self-financing university in Hong Kong, HSMC features top-quality faculty members, award-winning green campus facilities, innovative degree programmes, impactful research on corporate sustainability, and excellent student support services, with the aim of nurturing young talents with independent thinking, innovative minds, human caring and social responsibilities.
The College now invites applications for the following position:
Executive Assistant – Department of English
|Work exp||1 Year To 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Gratuity, Medical plan|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Others
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Administration > Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant
- provide executive and administrative support for the English Language Centre;
- provide clerical and secretarial support for the Department of English;
- assist in organising and administering English-related activities, such as competitions, workshops, short courses, consultations and so on; and
- explore the acquisition of external funding.
- possess a recognised degree, preferably with 1 to 2 years’ experience in administration;
- demonstrate a good command of written and spoken English;
- be highly IT proficient;
- have excellent interpersonal and administrative skills;
- be organised, responsible, and self-motivated; and
- be able to work independently and take up ad hoc duties.
Experience of working at the tertiary education sector will be an advantage.