Hang Seng Management College (HSMC), restructured from the former Hang Seng School of Commerce, was established in 2010 as a non-profit-making private university-level institution with five Schools (Business, Communication, Decision Sciences, Humanities & Social Science, and Translation), about 5,000 full-time students and 185 full-time faculty members. Adopting the unique “Liberal + Professional” education model, HSMC is a residential-type College which puts quality teaching and students’ all-round development as its highest priorities. Aspiring to be a leading private university in Hong Kong, HSMC features top-quality faculty members, award-winning green campus facilities, innovative degree programmes, impactful research on corporate sustainability, and excellent student support services, with the aim of nurturing young talents with independent thinking, innovative minds, human caring and social responsibilities.
The College now invites applications for the position for the Project “Joint-Institution Network for Student Success” (JINESS) funded by the Quality Enhancement Support Scheme. The JINESS project is jointly established by five self-financed higher education institutions; namely, HSMC (as the Principal Investigator), Caritas Institute of Higher Education, Centennial College, Chu Hai College of Higher Education and Tung Wah College. It aims to develop a “Joint-Institution Career Portal” for students to identify career opportunities, engage in career development programmes, and interact with students and career masters from all the self-financed higher education institutions.
JINESS will also facilitate inter-institutional events, such as career fair, human resources forums, student conference and research to provide students with unique opportunities for personal enrichment as well as all-round development while preparing them for future careers.
Executive Assistant – Joint-Institution Network for Student Success
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Medical plan|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Administration > Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant
Education / Training > Tutor / Teaching Assistant
- provide administrative and clerical support to the JINESS Project Team and IT Team;
- assist in coordinating the inter-institutional events and programmes;
- update the information records of the JINESS Career Portal and collate relevant data and documentations; and
- handle enquiries from employers, students and the public.
- possess a recognised degree, preferably with 2 years of relevant working experience;
- be a fast learner, self-motivated, a good team player and able to work independently with strong sense of responsibility;
- possess good interpersonal and communication and skills;
- be proficient in computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing; and
- have a good command of both spoken written and English and Chinese.
Experience of working at the tertiary education sector will be an advantage.