Hang Seng Management College (HSMC), restructured from the former Hang Seng School of Commerce, was established in 2010 as a non-profit-making private university-level institution with five Schools (Business, Communication, Decision Sciences, Humanities & Social Science, and Translation), about 5,000 full-time students and 185 full-time faculty members. Adopting the unique “Liberal + Professional” education model, HSMC is a residential-type College which puts quality teaching and students’ all-round development as its highest priorities. Aspiring to be a leading self-financing university in Hong Kong, HSMC features top-quality faculty members, award-winning green campus facilities, innovative degree programmes, impactful research on corporate sustainability, and excellent student support services, with the aim of nurturing young talents with independent thinking, innovative minds, human caring and social responsibilities.
The College now invites applications for the following position:
Executive Assistant - School of Communication
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Medical plan, 5-day week, Gratuity|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Administration > Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Education / Training > Others
- provide administrative support to the School of Communication, School-related functions, programme administration and new programme development;
- serve as secretary to committees and working groups; and
- assist in a wide spectrum of school and college duties.
- possess a recognized degree, preferably in Journalism and Communication or related discipline with 1-year relevant working experience;
- have a good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- be proficient in computer skills;
- be a fast learner, meticulous, self-motivated, a good team player and able to work independently with strong sense of responsibility; and
- possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
Candidates with work experience in the tertiary education sector will be an advantage.