Are you just like everyone else? Or do you STAND OUT?
At Ovolo we move fast and have fun! Our fresh ideas are taking the world of hospitality by storm and redefining what a lifestyle hotel can be as we expand across Hong Kong, Australia and beyond. Want to be part of an award-winning fast-growing brand that does things differently? …Give us a yell!
Executive Assistant to CEO
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Flexible working hours, General holidays, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Administration > Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant
We’re looking for a ‘switched-on’ Executive Assistant to CEO to take responsibility for all aspects of the administrative operations, including communicating with board members, field leaders and other stakeholder. Someone who can provide executive level support to the CEO and focus on Business Development and projects.
Of course we expect you would have relevant experiencebut more importantly reliability is the name of the game, you’ll be indispensable to our CEO.
Who you are…
- Thrive in a dynamic, incredibly fast-paced sector
- Superb interpersonal skills to deal with people at all levels
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between CEO and internal departments
- Follow through on variety projects to successful completion
- Able to prioritize workload and manage deadlines with first-class performance
- Manage and participate an extensive travel and schedule for CEO
- Proficient in spoken and written English is a must
Expatriates are welcome.
This role offers the opportunity to work with an outstanding team and be part of an exciting future.
At Ovolo we set the stage for Effortless Living. Our Vision: Shiny Happy People All Around
Shiny, happy people
make our guests shine every day
happy and productive workplace
meaningful contributions to people and society
Check out www.ovolohotels.com and write to us at today with what drives you, why you are a shiny happy person, and send your CV to email@example.com if you want to know more about this exciting opportunity.
Principals only. Recruiters please do not send unsolicited applications unless previously contracted to do so.