Established in 2000, cherrypicks is a home-grown technology startup headquartered in Hong Kong. It is a regional leader in mobile technology and eCommerce specializing in building O2O shopping loyalty communities like SHOPPO and iButtterfly, and applying leading-edge technologies in augmented reality and proximity detection. cherrypicks has won over 100 international and local awards of technology and digital marketing including the United Nation’s World Summit Mobile Award Global Championship 2013 in Abu Dhabi and Winner of Asia-Pacific ICT Award for four years in a roll. The company is also featured as a Harvard Business School case study (#N9-807-106).
Today, cherrypicks is a globally recognized guru in mobile solution innovations highly trusted by numerous long-term, multinational and local corporate clients in banking, insurance, entertainment, catering, retailing, travel, and transportation.
For further details, please visit www.cherrypicks.com
Executive, Client Services (5-day work at Tsim Sha Tsui)
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Professional Qualification||Marketing, Communications, e-commerce, statistics|
|Skill||Account Servicing, MS Office, Schedule Management, Email Applications|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Special / extra leave|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
- Coordinate and implement various mobile solution projects
- Translate and communicate information to different working partners effectively and efficiently
- As a key contact to handle client’s enquiry and requests
- Assist in website & mobile content enhancement and management
- Development, qualification, pitching of new business leads based on business and marketing strategies
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications, e-commerce, statistics or related business fields
- 1 year or more working experiences.
- Account servicing experience is preferred
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Cantonese, Mandarin would be an advantage
- Good team player, self-motivated, mature and able to work independently
- Well organized and excellent in schedule management
- Proficiency in MS Office and email applications