KPMG is part of a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG International operates in 155 countries and has more than 174,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
KPMG brings a high level of professionalism to executive search and recruitment. We focus on providing personalised service and strive to build long term relationships with our clients.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR - PRIVATE EQUITY
A newly set up private equity group with cornerstone investors from large PRC enterprises. Fund size is around US$1billion. They are searching for high calibre individual to join their team
- Lead in the monitoring and execution of the investment process to ensure the effectiveness of fund operation
- Senior executive, subject matter expert to senior management on all compliance matters. Monitor and ensure company procedures and policies are in alignment with regulatory requirements
- Communicate with external professional parties on transactions and regulatory authorities
- Work closely with investments team and maintain a strong relationship with senior management, external and internal business units and LPs
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in capital market either from investment banking, private equity fund or corporate finance team of professional services firms.
- Proven track record in M&A, corporate finance,e.t.c, candidates with coverage in consumer sectors and outbound investment is preferred.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with working with business partners and investors from overseas and China.
- Sound knowledge on financial services regulatory and licensing requirements of APAC
- Strong organizing skills, and ability to take up a diverse range of duties. Able to work and communicate effectively with working with business partners and investors from overseas and China.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.