Meinhardt is an international multi-disciplinary engineering design and project management consulting firm employing more than 3800 professional staffs in 35 offices across Asia, Australia, Middle East and UK.
With 750 staffs in Hong Kong and over 300 in Mainland China, we provide a full range of technically feasible and cost effective solutions for buildings, civil infrastructure, rail, highways, aviation and environmental projects.
We are looking for high calibre candidate to fill the following positions:
Executive Engineer / Senior Engineer (Structural / Geotechnical)
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Project Management
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
- Degree in civil / structural / geotechnical engineering or equivalent
- Qualified Engineer / Registered Professional Engineer (Civil / Structural / Geotechnical) with relevant consulting engineering experience
- Familiar with HA, ArchSD, BD and GEO submissions for civil / structural / geotechnical works
- Self-motivated, logical and systematic thinkers
- Good communication skills and proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
Candidates applying for a certain position with less required relevant experience will be considered for Senior Engineer