ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
Executive Manager (Human Resources) (3 months contract)
Our client, a well known education organization is looking for an Executive Manager (Human Resources) (3 months contract) to join their team.
- Responsible for managing the human resources functions, including recruitment and appointment; compensation and benefits; staff training and development ; performance management; and staff welfare and relations.
- Major duties may include management of the day-to-day operation to ensure effective human resources service delivery; development, review and implementation of human resources policies and procedures to support company’s strategies
- Assisting the senior management in steering the performance culture and values of company
- Review and implementation of competitive compensation and benefits schemes
- Organisation of developmental activities to build staff capacities
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation
- Provision of human resources advice to the senior management and colleagues
- Serving as Secretary to the Personnel and Administration Committee of the company
- University degree holder in Human Resources Management or a related discipline comparable to HKQF Level 5
- With at least 8 years of relevant post-qualification work experience
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related legislation
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- An understanding of the education system in Hong Kong would be of an advantage, as would experience in planning, implementing and/or operating Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS).
- Meticulous, responsible and flexible individual who has strong planning organisational skills; excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Being proactive with the capacity to work independently is essential
Any interest candidate, please apply online with your resume (with expected salary in word format).
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. If you do not hear from us in two weeks, your application will be considered unsuccessful.