Hang Seng Management College (HSMC), restructured from the former Hang Seng School of Commerce, was established in 2010 as a non-profit-making private university-level institution with five Schools (Business, Communication, Decision Sciences, Humanities & Social Science, and Translation), about 5,000 full-time students and 185 full-time faculty members. Adopting the unique “Liberal + Professional” education model, HSMC is a residential-type College which puts quality teaching and students’ all-round development as its highest priorities. Aspiring to be a leading self-financing university in Hong Kong, HSMC features top-quality faculty members, award-winning green campus facilities, innovative degree programmes, impactful research on corporate sustainability, and excellent student support services, with the aim of nurturing young talents with independent thinking, innovative minds, human caring and social responsibilities.
The College now invites applications for the following position:
Executive Officer – Registry
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Gratuity, Medical plan|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
Education / Training > Others
- liaise with internal departments and external stakeholders including secondary schools, secondary school associations and other sub-degree programme operators;
- plan and organize events, including admission exercise and promotion activities, for prospective local and non-local students of the College;
- carry out post-event evaluation and make recommendations to the management; and
- serve as secretary to committees and workgroups.
- possess a recognized university degree;
- have at least 3 years of practical experience in non-local student recruitment and organizing promotion events;
- have good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua;
- have good computer literacy, including knowledge of Chinese word processing;
- have effective administrative abilities and strong organizational skills;
- have the ability to relate to a diverse community of users, stakeholders and service providers; and
- be resourceful, detail-oriented and a good team player.
Candidates with good connection with local secondary schools and work experience in the tertiary education sector will be an advantage. The appointee will be required to make frequent travel to different targeted markets.