We are an Accounting, Auditing, Company Secretary & Taxation specialist recruitment firm. As one of the leading recruitment firm in Accountancy disciplines, we deliver the highest quality service to our clients and candidates. Our client is now looking for high caliber individual to join their team...
Our client is now looking for high caliber individual to join their team with information as below.
Executive Secretary ( Support Director)
An excellent opportunity for any experience Public Relation and Executive Secretary to join their management team in tier one Hong Kong Listed Company environment. An opportunity further advance career to senior management.
Our client is a listed Hong Kong Company in Real Estate sector with other operations including Real Estate, Investment, Gas and Skin Care, as a executive secretary you will be working closely with the Director and senior management. You will be responsible for assisting the executive with day-to-day support including new business opportunities, tenders and with special projects.
This is a hands on role, that requires someone with excellent office management and people skills. It requires a strong knowledge of business, relationship management, communication and Public Relation skills.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree Holder or above
- working experiences in Public Relation area
- Arrangement meeting
- Be a dynamic, enthusiastic, self motivated individual who thrives on working in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent service, rapport and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to adapt to individual work styles and varying situations with a flexible approach to work.
- A forward planner – you are able to analyse situations and provide solutions quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills to be able to coordinate your time and tasks.
- Good time management and ability to communicate with management effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills..
- Comprehensive Microsoft Office and typing skills (Word, Excel, Power point).
- The successful candidate will also show a strong service focus, a "can- do" attitude, excellent documentation skills, an unwavering attention to detail and the drive to make a real contribution within the organisation.
- The ideal candidate must be excellent with Mandarin
For interested applicants - don’t hesitate to send your CV with last drawn and expected salary, date of availability and reasons of leaving for past employment to “Room 2, 20/F., Malaysia Building, 50 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong” or click APPLY NOW