WSP and Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. Together we provide services to transform the built environment and restore the natural environment, and our expertise ranges from environmental remediation to urban...
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
- Provide engineering support at the design stage
- Assist the facade engineers and consultants to coordinate and meet with clients, government authorities, architects and other consultants for on-going projects
- Follow up projects to coordinate works and monitor work progress
- Attend meetings with architects to provide engineering input to the design.
- Communicate with design team and manager as well as working autonomously
- Verify the Curtain Wall fixing details with structural layout / details
- Provide detailed engineering computations and analysis as required for report submissions.
- Provide design sketches and reports are required for schematic, design development and constructions phases of projects
- Diploma or above in Architecture, Civil, Structural or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years in Curtain wall design
- Familiarity with façade systems, façade design and materials manufacture, a distinct advantage
- High proficiency and ACAD, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good command in written and spoken Chinese and English and Mandarin
- Mature, self-motivated, independent and willing to learn
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their application filed for future reference.