Facade Engineer / Designer or Senior Facade Designer
|Work exp||5 Years To 10 Years|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Engineering > Others
- In charged with preparation works such as construction documentation and executing tasks to ensure the steady and feasible construction of façade works.
- Other duties include detailed design and engineering, testing, fabrication and site supervision. Liaising with other parties involved will also be critical in ensuring steady progress on site.
- Guiding the lower level team members in order to achieve the project success.
- Prepare Technical Specifications and check work/specifications of subordinates
- Undertake high-level project technical/quality reviews and attend design workshops for projects relevant to experience across the practice, undertake site visits as needed for the smooth operation of the project.
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Structural/Civil engineering, min 10 years engineering experience in external facade and curtain wall design
- For Senior Facade Design post : min. 10 years of experience of facade engineering
- For Facade Engineer/ Designer post : 5 years relevant experience
- Experienced technical leader; track record of exceptional delivery over a sustained period within the industry.
- prefer have worked on international projects.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
- Designing in at least three of the following materials: aluminum, steel, stone, glass and timber.
- Knowledge of weather performance issues.
- Architectural component detail design including aesthetics.
We offer salary package commensurate with qualification and experience. Interested applicants please send or email full resume stating the present and expected remuneration and date of availability to Human Resources Department, WSP Hong Kong Ltd., 29/F, Two Landmark East, 100 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.