Facilities Management Clerk
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Form 5 or DSE below|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||General holidays, MPF, 13-month pay, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Administration > Secretary
Education / Training > Management - Schools / University / Vocational
- F5 with 3 years relevant experience.
- Customer oriented, responsible, self-motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision needed.
- Required to be proactive when dealing with daily clerical work and other work assigned by the Department Manager.
- Good ability to quickly learn and work with new system and work procedure.
- Strong on problem solving and tackle difficult cases. Keen attention to details.
- Good telephone manner.
- Business level written Chinese, English & able to speak English, Cantonese including Mandarin.
- To provide administrative and clerical support to the department.
- To prepare necessary documentation for daily operation need.
- To maintain effective & systematic filing system.
- To update and maintain clear and accurate data of the records for daily operation including Correspondences, Memo, Licenses, Certificates, Drawings, maintenance records, etc.
- To follow up annual Contract renewal, Certificate renewal, etc.
- To issue Purchasing Request (PR) and follow up the payments.
- To follow up Planned Preventive Maintenance Program works, update the records, scan and file the R&M records.
- To prepare monthly duty roster for the department staff.
- To handle the recruitment logistics with HR.
- To handle the staff overtime work logistics with accounts.
- To carry out ad-hoc tasks to support the school operation that assigned by the Department Manager.
- To maintain effective communication with other departments for handling the daily operation.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Day Shift (08:30AM to 05:30PM, 9 hours) 6 Days work per week, Annual leave 18 days, Medical Insurance, Double Pay, Bank Holiday, MPF