Established in 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is a leading non-governmental organisation specialising in mental health. We aim to make a positive difference by advocating for equal opportunities for people in recovery, enhancing their quality of life and moving towards an inclusive society through direct services, social enterprises, mental health education, mutual aid and family support. We currently operate 50 services / projects and 20 social enterprises serving more than 12,000 persons in recovery every year.
For further details about the Association, please visit its website at http://www.nlpra.org.hk
|Work exp||2 Years To 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, MPF, Maternity leave, Paternity leave, General holidays|
|Industry||Charity / NGO / Non-Profit Org|
Government / Social Service > Community Services / Non-profit Organisations
Construction / Property > Operations / Facility / Property Management
|Salary (HKD)||$20,000 - $35,000|
- To coordinate and monitor building maintenance services, A&A and renovation works of the premises;
- To provide technical advices and resolve problems on maintenance and renovation works;
- To prepare specifications, tender documents and analysis for maintenance and renovation projects; and
- To supervise outsourced service providers on building maintenance service and renovation works to ensure compliance with statutory requirements and prescribed standards.
- A recognized University degree / Higher diploma in building services engineering / electrical engineering / facilities management or other related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in renovation / A&A works / building maintenance services;
- Good command of written English and Chinese;
- Good planning, organizational, analytical, trouble-shooting, project management, planning skills, and problem solving skills;
- Proficient in PC applications and knowledge in AutoCAD is definitely an advantage; and
- Certificate of registration of Electrical Worker in Grade A or above is preferred.