International Christian School, Hong Kong, a Private Independent School offering a "through-train" K-12 affordable quality Christ-centered education based on North American school curriculum to over 1,100 multinational English-speaking students, is looking for a suitable candidate to take up the role to provide quality services in people, processes, and systems by applying biblical values in daily operation.
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Skill||Office renovation & moving, Project Management (construction & renovation work), Building Maintenance, Repair and Maintenance|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Education subsidies, General holidays, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Statutory holidays|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Operations / Facility / Property Management
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of quality school facility management to ensure efficient operation and school events at health and safety standards which include security services, transportation, sports facilities management, staff quarters management, etc.
- Maintain efficient operations and good housekeeping of school facilities.
- Coordinate and supervise facility maintenance and campus renovation with proper job plan and schedule. Reviewing and analyzing quotations and tender document, vendor evaluation, negotiation, site supervision and liaison with all the stakeholders. Ensuring all contracting works are delivered in cost effective manner and complied with statutory requirement and standard.
- Conduct regular quality inspection of the campus properties (e.g. building fittings, pumps, lifts, fire services equipment, drainage, etc.).
- Identify areas for improvement and suggest new initiatives to achieve cost and energy savings, etc. Arranging corrective remedial repairs and preventative maintenance works.
- Update operational manuals and contingency plan. Ensuring all emergencies are attended and rectified promptly. Maintaining good communication with colleagues, smooth real time operation and maintenance.
- Source necessary materials for the maintenance and improvement works.
Experience and Qualification:
- University graduate in Facility Management, Building Services Engineering, Building Surveying, or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in property and facility management, school environment is highly preferred. Hands-on experience in building maintenance, office renovation and maintenance projects.
Skill and Personality:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all levels of stakeholders with personal qualities of self-motivation, strong attention to detail, well-organized, mature and independent, presentable, proactive and strong sense of responsibility.
- Good at negotiation, facilitation and problem solving. Able to give practical advice and solution.
- Proven ability to monitor and evaluate contractor’s work schedule and performance.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, work independently with minimum supervision.
- Solid knowledge of building and facility management regulatory requirements and practices; and health and safety ordinance.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Strong PC proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint. Good knowledge of design software will be an advantage.