RECOLO | TMT Recolo Executive Search is a leading talent acquisition consultancy firm simply provides one of the best recruitment services throughout the APAC region. We service the world’s leading financial institutions, global high-tech conglomerates, and many Fortune 500 multinational corporations....
RECOLO | TMT
Recolo Executive Search is a leading talent acquisition consultancy firm simply provides one of the best recruitment services throughout the APAC region. We service the world’s leading financial institutions, global high-tech conglomerates, and many Fortune 500 multinational corporations.
Recolo | TMT is the Technology, Media and Telecommunication sectors, consultancy arm of Recolo Executive Search. This team is highly specialised in providing solutions from strategic regional C-Suite roles to specialist niche roles within these sectors.
Recruitment solutions for Employers - http://goo.gl/mHJG0K
Search for more career opportunities - http://goo.gl/NlDzx3
Facility Officer / Property Management Officer (2 openings)
Our client is a well-known services provider in Hong Kong and China. Their business and services cover technology, telecommunications and property industries. They are looking for capable candidates to join them.
- Daily property and facilities management for company premises and arrange service when needed, including property leasing matters.
- Monitoring property status and maintenance, oversee cleaning and security.
- Maintaining good relationship with tenants / partners by offering quality services.
- Coordinate with service contractors and workers to ensure quality services are provided.
- Assist in monitoring facilities / properties / equipment / expenditures of the site.
- Provide admin and ad hoc support to the team when required.
- Diploma/ Certificate holder or above in Property Management / Facility Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in property management / real estate / building and facilities management at supervisory level, preferably gained in Data Centre environment
- Knowledge and willing to learn multi-skills in property and facilities management in both Hong Kong and Mainland China
- Able to work independently and self-motivated
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent Putonghua is an advantage
- Holder of a valid driving license is an added advantage
Two openings for different working locations are available.
- North Point, with occasional travel to China
- Tseung Kwan O
Thank you for your interest with Recolo Careers. For your application to reach directly to our consultant responsible for this job openings please apply via our careers portal below for a quick reply.
Apply Here >> Confidential & Secure - https://goo.gl/OVB7Qo
Problems? +852 3527 6188
We recommend that application is made via our careers portal above. This application process does not sit in an email box but directly notifies the specialist consultant on our in-house systems for processing. Furthermore, our business intelligence systems will try to match other suitable jobs with other consultants that are not advertised externally. This accounts for between 50% – 70% of our job openings in HK alone.
You could apply using other methods but this will end up in our central email inbox. Which means our researchers will need to go through hundreds or even thousands of emails before they can finally match you to the consultant. If you want a rapid response, we suggest Recolo Careers Portal above. Furthermore, Recolo complies with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and regulated by the Labour Department.