FACTORY GENERAL MANAGER/ASST DIRECTOR/garment/production/manufacturing/operation/5 days
|Work exp||10 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Location||Hong Kong, China, Asia Pacific|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Garment|
Management > Top Executives (CEO, CFO, CTO, Director, MD)
Manufacturing > Operations Management
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Garment / Apparel
Woven fashion garment manufacturing & trading company with 150 staff in Hong Kong office - factories in both China and offshore countries – main market is US fashion brands – is looking for a FACTORY DIRECTOR – with details as follows :
- Tertiary education ideally in related disciplines, with good English communication skills
- Minimum of 20 years of solid work experience focus in garment manufacturing environment; preferably with solid experience in offshore countries
- Candidates with experience progressing from a technical/production capacity to a more encompassing general management role will be most prefer
- The ideal candidate should be capable of planning strategically for the business while showing a strong grasp of details in overseeing the manufacturing function ensuring quality production and on time delivery.
- Knowledge and prior experience with American retail brands is a must; with up market brands preferable
- Excellent leadership qualities with tact and high level of integrity, and cross cultural sensitivities to complement effective interpersonal skills
- Prior experience P&L accountability in a garment manufacturer is highly desirable
- Report to the Managing Director
- The primary mandate is to be responsible for the continuous growth and profitability of one offshore country’s operations; working closely with Hong Kong headqarters and functioning chiefly as its manufacturing arm.
- Responsible for planning strategically for the business while showing a strong grasp of details in overseeing the manufacturing function ensuring quality production and on time delivery.
- Overall Management of the Offshore country operations including but not limited to factory production, human resources and administration, social compliance, merchandising , quality assurance, industrial engineering, sample room, warehouse, logistics and financial management
- Direct reports include the following functional heads : Factory manager, HR manager, Social compliance manager, Merchandising manager, QA manager, IE manager, Sample room manager, Warehouse manager, Logistics manager & Finance manager
- Work with Hong Kong headquarters including: Head of merchandising, VP operations – technical & QA and Head of Finance
- Liase closely with the sales/merchandising/production planning functions in Hong Kong headquarters to ensure optimal utilization of own manufacturing facilities, as well as the development and management of outsourced facilities
- Provide leadership, motivation and guidance to local management and staff through clear visions and continued improvements to existing practices
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
- Annual leave : 18 days
- Accomodation and meals provided
- Station Sri Lanka
- Candidates with less top level experience will be considered for the post of FACTORY GENERAL MANAGER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.