FASHION DESIGNER / SENIOR FASHION DESIGNER - sweater garment manufacturer
|Work exp||2 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Location||Hong Kong, Shenzhen (深圳), China|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Garment|
Design > Fashion Design
Manufacturing > Product Development / Product Management
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Garment / Apparel
SWEATER garment manufacturer with 50 staff in Hong Kong office and 5000 workers in China factory - main market is Europe & Japan of famous international fashion brands ranging from high street brands to fast fashion similar to H&M, Next and Marks & Spencer etc - is looking for a FASHION DESIGNER - with details as follows :
- Degree in Fashion Design ; or equivalent
- 2 to 4 years experience in fashion design of sweater garment
- Experience in European or Japanese market an advantage
- Experience in sweater manufacturers an advantage
- Creative with strong passion in fashion
- Good sense of styling, yarn and color
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, MS office
- Excellent presentation skills and creative
- Multitasking, able to take care of several accounts at the same time.
- Knowledge in knitting techniques, design and yarn
- Used to working directly with factory and merchandisers
- Business level in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Reporting to the Design Manager
- Work in a Design Team of 5 staff
- Responsible for providing design for key clients and own collections
- To analyze trend direction for key market (Europe /Japan)
- To design according to cost
- To develop commercial swatches and sample collections
- To adapt catwalk styles and to convert into mass-marked styles
- To provide technical specifications for sample room in factory
- To work closely with merchandising and R&D teams
- To develop trend & design presentation
- To work close with yarn suppliers to develop new yarns
- Occasional China trips needed, not frequent
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
- 14 days annual leave
- Medical benefits provided
- Candidates with more than 4 years sweater design experience will be considered for the post of SENIOR FASHION DESIGNER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
Please do NOT email your portfolio to us.
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.