The Hong Kong International Film Festival Society values creativity, dedication and passion in our employees. If you are looking for exciting challenges, join us for the promotion of the art and culture of films through two leading film events in Asia: The Hong Kong International Film Festival and The Hong Kong – Asia Film Financing Forum.
We are looking for aspiring individuals to join our dynamic team to fill the following position:
Film Logistics Co-ordinator, HKIFF (5 months) - 2 posts
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Location||Hong Kong, Kwun Tong|
|Industry||Entertainment / Recreation / Performance|
Logistics / Transportation > Supply Chain / Logistics
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Logistics / Transportation > Shipping
- Liaise with film distributors to ensure the delivery of films are on schedule and handle all procedural arrangements for film traffic and customs clearance for the Festival;
- Prepare and dispatch shipment instructions to print owners;
- Co-ordinate and ensure the shipment of prints between the film sources and HKIFF is on schedule and to the designated locations;
- Assist the Programming Team in preparing the Event Schedule by alerting them any special requirements or conditions of prints;
- Arrange film transportation between screening venues by preparing daily local film traffic schedule for Film Delivery Assistants to deliver film prints smoothly;
- Negotiate and liaise with freight carriers; and
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor and/or management from time to time.
- University graduate or equivalent;
- At least 2 years' working experience;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua, knowledge of other languages will be an advantage;
- Proficient in PC skills (MS Word, Excel and Access); and
- Required to work overtime and irregular hours including full-day work on weekends and public holidays during certain periods.